Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I don't know how he does it!

I was surfing the net this morning and i came across this movie "I don't know how she does it" starring Sarah Jessica Parker,Greg Kinnear &Pierce Brosnan.

It is a comedy centered on a woman,a finance executive who is also a breadwinner to her husband and two kids.

I was definitely intrigued so i watch the trailer.

I was with no doubt awed about it,it's not everyday we see a woman as a breadwinner so hail to all the women who takes care for their love ones.

I know it's difficult but hey we can do it too!

Don't get me wrong my loving husband has always provided for us,has always been the breadwinner but sometimes i would like to take the responsibility too,in that way he wouldn't have to work 60 hrs a week...honestly i don't know how he does it!

So dear ever loving hubby of mine i just wanna say thank you so much and remember we love you so much!!

  

Here's the trailer by the way if anyone would like to watch it!Happy watching




  

No comments:

Post a Comment